Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

meeting up

(4 Posts)
marylane1996 Sun 07-Dec-14 11:32:50

What a great idea really cheered me up on this miserable sunday morning. How long has the group been formed it sounds good. Have car will travel. Anything happening over xmas.

Iam64 Sat 06-Dec-14 18:05:57

Hi there marylane1996 - I'm in the north west and have enjoyed the nw group meet ups. Always very entertaining, plus which, we get to eat large lunches and enjoy catching up. I hope you can join us in the new year

annodomini Sat 06-Dec-14 14:18:57

Sometime early in the new year, we are sure to have a NW Grans' meet-up and it would be great if you could come along and get to know us. We come from quite a wide area of Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and a bit of Derbyshire.

marylane1996 Sat 06-Dec-14 13:33:44

hi would love to chat to anyone in the st helens area that is warrington runcorn altrincham. Hoping to meet up with someone as life is boring and lonely since i retired. Family are always doing their own thing and it would be great to meet a couple of ladies who enjoy chats,cinema and eating out
Do lots of things on my own as i refuse to give up and sit in and have a good sense of humou .