Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Meetup Lytham St Anne's

(11 Posts)
Dsim1948 Wed 20-May-15 15:43:53

Hi I have sent a message as well as replied to seasider hoping you are still having a meet up I'm scooter user as I have Ltd mobility so would not be able to walk with the group but would ride slow at your side front or back of you look forward to hearing from you.xx

seasider Tue 19-May-15 23:20:01

Hi Genie .time for another meet up I think and maybe Dsim can join us . Have you a date in mind?

genielight Thu 14-May-15 14:55:54

Hi Everyone.
Any meet ups going on?....Please keep in touch...Genielight..

bikergran Thu 30-Apr-15 20:08:16

that's good news Dsim smile keep posting and joining in..smile

Dsim1948 Thu 30-Apr-15 18:54:28

Hi biker gran thanks again for your guidance i have heard from a person from the last meetup you mentioned And has left me a message saying their could be another one somewhere soon at another place . Take care may bump into you one day at the ice cream hut lol. Bfn.��

bikergran Thu 30-Apr-15 17:23:43

Dsim glad your finding your feet,, my friend and I (whos not on GN) sometimes have a ride out and park on the car park and sometimes have an ice cream ( if we have been good) smile hope you sort a meet out...bfn

Dsim1948 Thu 30-Apr-15 16:36:42

Hi seasider Fairhaven lake is very easy for me just at the little coffee hut ,At the entrance to Stanley car park up where all the cars park looking out on the lake . Ohh that would be great.Many thanks for the info.

seasider Wed 29-Apr-15 23:02:10

Hi sorry Dsim . Not been very active on here lately. We recently had a meet up in Lytham but can arrange another somewhere you can access . Any suggestions where would be best ?

bikergran Wed 29-Apr-15 17:48:47

Dsim I have just posted on another thread, to look out for future meets, I think why you may not have a had a reply is there has just recently been a meet up in Lytham about 4 weeks ago, so just keep a look out for the next one and where it is smile

posie Wed 29-Apr-15 17:18:56

Sorry you didn't get any replies Dsim so thought I'd bump it up for you.

Dsim1948 Sun 26-Apr-15 16:24:33

Lytham st annes Anyone with ltd mobility using mobility scooter .smile