Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Staines on Thames

(35 Posts)
HAZBEEN Sat 02-Jun-18 13:45:29

Hello everyone! Is there any other GNs living in the area of Staines? I would be interested in meeting for a coffee and chat but dont drive and have poor mobility so it needs to be within reach of public transport sorry!

Mamissimo Thu 28-Jun-18 14:41:09

Well that was fun! Thank you for suggesting it. ?

HAZBEEN Thu 28-Jun-18 14:51:35

I enjoyed that! Hopefully we can do it again soon! By the way Mamissimo you never did tell me what you thought I would look like except you thought curly hair (wrong!), go on you can say now I am not sitting next to you!

Greenfinch Thu 28-Jun-18 15:50:51

I really enjoyed our meet up despite being late having gone to the wrong coffee shop !Thanks Hazbeen for arranging it and I look forward to the next one. Have a lovely holiday.

Deedaa Thu 28-Jun-18 20:39:38

My sat nav gave me a lovely ride back through Runnymede and Windsor Great Park. Wish I'd had time to stop for a look round!

callgirl1 Thu 28-Jun-18 22:58:54

Lovely pic ladies!

lemongrove Fri 29-Jun-18 07:50:01

You are all impossibly lovely and surpassed expectations, as do we all grin on GN.
Someone on GN once told me they had imagined me as tall with dark curly locks (wrong!)

Suebcrafty Sat 30-Jun-18 11:05:36

What a pity I didn’t know about this thread before as I only live in Egham but unfortunately wouldn’t have been able to do Thursdays as I meet up with a group of Knitters and crocheters then ?

MawBroon Sat 30-Jun-18 11:07:57

No lemongrove as I remember from Oxford you are tall with impossibly long legs and platinum tresses. (Or was that me in the mirror?)
grin

Greenfinch Sat 30-Jun-18 16:01:12

suebcrafty we hope to have another meet up in Staines in a few months' time so I will contact you in case you miss it.We are planning one in Reading for August/September but I guess that is rather a long way for you to come.