Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Anyone in Cambridgeshire?

(52 Posts)
JackyB Tue 14-Jan-20 16:43:02

There have been several meetups - as far as I know, the last one was in Cambridge. I went to one in Fen Ditton.

I don't live there, I live abroad, but when I do come to the UK, I am in Cambridgeshire. Hitherto near Newmarket but now my mother has died, I shall be staying with my sister nearer Ely.

Here is the conversation organising the last meetup (last September)

www.gransnet.com/forums/meet_ups_where_are_you/1265541-Cambridge-area-September-meet-up-Thursday-12-September

Eartha Tue 14-Jan-20 13:21:24

I have been a member of GN for quite a few years and check in nearly every day, but don't usually post. As far as I am aware, there haven't been any meet ups in the Cambridge area. I would be happy to correspond and hopefully meet up with other grans in the area. I live near Huntingdon, but would be willing to travel to other parts of Cambridgeshire.