Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

North Somerset Meet up March 2020

(7 Posts)
Franbern Sun 01-Mar-20 17:56:29

We will be continuing with these excellent Meet-up. Lunch on FRIDAY 27TH MARCH at Midday at The Salthouse, Clevedon. Plenty of parking (do remember to pay by machine (not on-line), as then the machine ticket can be used as part payment towards your lunch).
Anybody who lives in area of Bristol, along, M5 to Weston and further, do come and join us in March.

Caphx Sun 01-Mar-20 20:17:29

Pencil me in, I’ll confirm nearer the time, depending on my operation / mobility. A further note on parking ... if you want to reclaim the cost you have to park in the pub car park, not in the council pay-and-display next to it, and you must bring the ticket with you to the pub - no need to leave it in the car.

vena11 Sun 08-Mar-20 15:47:34

All being well I will be there.

Franbern Thu 19-Mar-20 10:01:15

Obviously, this meet-up, like all others - will need to be put on hold for time being. Do hope you are all keeping well. We can keep in touch via the normal threads on GN. Hopefully, we can start these off again asap.

Caphx Thu 19-Mar-20 10:36:07

Good point, Franbern. I vote we put June 26 in our diaries, I like to think we might be a bit better sorted by then, and even if we have to reschedule nearer that time, at least it’s more of a fixture in our diaries.

vena11 Fri 20-Mar-20 11:13:01

Yes good idea , 26th of June is in the diary, finger crossed.
Keep safe everyone .

Franbern Mon 23-Mar-20 12:36:44

will put 26th June in diary - everything else in there has been crossed out!! I think that is being a little optimistic - not a bad thing to be - think it is more likely to be September,before these can re-commence.