Gransnet forums

News & politics

Has it occurred to anyone that we were all played

(82 Posts)
granjura Sun 26-Jun-16 11:03:44

Alea, yes, too long, boring, bullying even sad

daphnedill Sun 26-Jun-16 11:03:44

I disagree. There were some stupid warnings from some on the Remain side, but there were plenty of people who did know what they were talking about, but they were dismissed because they were only 'experts'.

Nonnie1 Sun 26-Jun-16 11:01:29

I listened. My partner and I discussed everything in detail. I listened to nothing else. I watched the debates and the scandal mongering and the lies spouted from all sides, and then I made a decision based on what I thought was the right thing to do. On what I felt was right

They all ought to be ashamed if what the media says is to be believed..............

Nonnie1 Sun 26-Jun-16 10:59:14

The warnings were all rubbish from both sides. One of them even said 'war'.

Alea Sun 26-Jun-16 10:59:12

Or couldn't be bothered to listen as it was " boring"!!

daphnedill Sun 26-Jun-16 10:58:05

Well, there WERE plenty of warnings, but people said they didn't like being told what to think. hmm

Nonnie1 Sun 26-Jun-16 10:56:01

Cameron in allowing the referendum to go forward was playing with politics. Nothing to do with 'us' at all, more of a Conservative party game.

Boris and Co.. never thought for one minute that they would win. It was another political game.....

Whichever way you voted, you were all played.

We were the pawns.

They are all to blame for this disgraceful fiasco with their lies.

Cameron you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Look at you now throwing your toys out of the pram.

Where in the world is one honest politician? Sorry for the oxymoron.