Gransnet forums

News & politics

God almighty

(32 Posts)
Mycatisahacker Wed 01-May-19 17:48:40

Can anyone ever remember a worse opposition and government than we have today???

Chris grayling, Corbyn? May, Abbott grin Lammy, Gove, Rebecca long bollocks, Soubery, etc etc honestly what the actual fook!!

And now it’s all climate change idiots taking back control!!

Despair really

petra Sat 04-May-19 17:51:57

OH bet me £50 last night that TM would be gone before the European elections, I disagree. Who's going to win?

EllanVannin Sat 04-May-19 18:03:56

Don't know. Don't care. I won't be voting again !

GrannyGravy13 Sat 04-May-19 18:04:00

My money would be with you petra..............She is absolutely useless and has no authority over anyone/thing, but nobody else has the "kahunas" (sp?) to take on the job. They are all to scared of what it will do to their career to take on the job of Brexit and uniting the Conservative Party.

As for JC if he were to be elected as PM I think he would run away.

MaizieD Sat 04-May-19 18:15:16

I believe it is 'cojones', GG13.

I think you're in the money, petra. I think she is going to prove very hard indeed to dislodge. I'm thinking more like October wink

GrannyGravy13 Sat 04-May-19 18:17:17

MaizieD thank you I think you are correct ?

GillT57 Sat 04-May-19 18:22:00

Crikey, if this local authority election was bad for Tories and Labour, it should be meltdown at the EU elections when the Brexit and Change parties field their candidates. The two party leaders are the most inept, incompetent, cloth eared leaders we have had for my life time. Say what you will about Blair, Major, Thatcher(aargh) but they were strong leaders. I would imagine that May and probably Corbyn are trying desperately to sort out some sort of Brexit leaving fudge in an effort to avert the blood bath they will suffer at the EU elections.