Gransnet forums

News & politics

Man who says Camilla and Charles are his parents

(40 Posts)
ReadyMeals Tue 28-Jan-20 12:27:40

He says he was born and adopted when they were teenagers. Now, while he does have quite a resemblance to Camilla and her brother, he has light brown eyes. From what I have read, two blue eyed parents don't have brown eyed children. So while he could be Camilla's, it would have to be a different father.

Sara65 Tue 28-Jan-20 17:52:53

I agree chestnut, he looks older than his alleged parents!

MawB Tue 28-Jan-20 17:55:55

I would be reluctant to believe anybody who said they were Wallis Simpson's child.
One well known theory at the time was that she was intersex (no, not "into sex' grin )

SirChenjin Tue 28-Jan-20 18:03:40

It’s not beyond the realms of possibility - King whatsisname of Belgium, Boris Becker, our own blonde buffoon, Julio Iglesias...so many men seem to forget they’ve had children, why not Charles?

BlueBelle Tue 28-Jan-20 18:10:40

Why not anniebach ? I m sure it’s nonsense so why not put it to bed and prove it’s nonsense stop all the questions etc ?

Callistemon Tue 28-Jan-20 18:25:00

He looks like any number of people.

Yes, two blue eyed parents can have a brown eyed child but it is quite rare.

Callistemon Tue 28-Jan-20 18:28:42

I've got an ear worm now merlotgran
Something tells me this is a load of old s***t
?????

Callistemon Tue 28-Jan-20 18:31:53

merlot just looked at the photos and I was thinking that yes, he is the spit of Tom Parker Bowles.

Then I realised the photo was of Tom P-B grin

No, he reminds me of someone but definitely neither Charles nor Camilla.

Callistemon Tue 28-Jan-20 18:41:38

He said because two blue eyed parents cannot have a brown eyed child (wrong) that they had to tamper with his eyes
confused how?
He says his hair looks like Camilla's
So does thousands of people's hair!!

Auntieflo Tue 28-Jan-20 19:13:16

Camilla's got hair, he hasn't.

ReadyMeals Tue 28-Jan-20 19:20:32

He had his eyes tampered with and has missed the cue to sue the medic who did that to him? That would probably be more rewarding than trying to make a member of the royal family answerable to anything

Callistemon Tue 28-Jan-20 19:23:02

The old man doesn't look similar to the young man in the photo!

MissAdventure Tue 28-Jan-20 20:03:55

He looks like a mixture of Keith Chegwin, Jimmy Osmond, and the bloke who played the blonde ones husband in 'Birds of a feather'.

Tangerine Tue 28-Jan-20 21:44:06

I do not think it likely he is Charles and Camilla's son.

However, two blue-eyed people can have a brown-eyed child although I think it doesn't happen very often.

Callistemon Tue 28-Jan-20 23:06:39

He claims that Camilla kept him until he was 18 months old, so not only did no-one notice a pregnant teenager Anniebach, no-one noticed that she was trailing a baby then toddler around with her.

His adoptive family have brown eyes.