Gransnet forums

News & politics

Something --else-- to remember Trump for!

(29 Posts)
Chewbacca Thu 13-Aug-20 09:24:35

This is the first time I've ever read anything about The Orange One that has made me laugh out loud! Clearly, there's nothing else of concern in the USA right now and so attention can easily be turned to him washing and styling his hair.

The US government has proposed changing the definition of a showerhead to allow increased water flow, following complaints from President Donald Trump about his hair routine.
The changes were proposed by the Department of Energy on Wednesday following complaints by Mr Trump at the White House last month.

"So showerheads - you take a shower, the water doesn't come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn't come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair - I don't know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect," he said

Nandalot Fri 14-Aug-20 22:09:18

Love that, Chewbacca.

Oopsminty Fri 14-Aug-20 22:09:50

I saw the video of this. I think he was actually aware of the comments about his hair. It raised a smile and laugh from the assembled crowd. And him.

It is a sight though. Makes Michael Bolton's old mullet look good.

I suppose with everything that's going on in the world one's hair is of paramount importance

honeyrose Fri 14-Aug-20 22:13:53

Love that picture Chewbacca!