Gransnet forums

News & politics

Trump taken to hospital

(235 Posts)
Katek Fri 02-Oct-20 22:28:14

That was quick......wonder what’s going on?

GagaJo Sun 04-Oct-20 11:19:18

Arto1s

Such ridiculous comments on here. Boris Johnson and Donald Trump cannot ‘win,’ whatever they do. I wish Trump well, and think he is honest, despite what everyone seems to think.

WHERE is the evidence Trump is honest? Fine to have an opinion, but to be fact it needs proof.

Furret Sun 04-Oct-20 11:39:04

Does anyone think Trump would be wishing Joe Biden well if their positions were reversed?

Personally I think he’d mock him just as he did Hilary Clinton when she developed pneumonia.

Oopsminty Sun 04-Oct-20 11:41:04

Furret

Does anyone think Trump would be wishing Joe Biden well if their positions were reversed?

Personally I think he’d mock him just as he did Hilary Clinton when she developed pneumonia.

Possibly. Possibly not. No idea.

But it just proves that Biden is a decent man

varian Sun 04-Oct-20 11:46:10

‘Tsunami of untruths’: Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims – report

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/donald-trump-20000-false-or-misleading-claims

How could anyone, in the face of such evidence to the contrary, possibly think Trump is honest?

Furret Sun 04-Oct-20 11:56:18

Very true Oops he is a very decent man.

Chewbacca Sun 04-Oct-20 11:59:12

I'm just astounded that anyone considers Trump to be an honest man. He's many things but honest isn't one of them.

Kalu Sun 04-Oct-20 13:34:57

I only hope American voters take note of Biden’s decency as opposed to Trumps narcissism. I do think America would have a better future with Biden at the helm.

rosecarmel Sun 04-Oct-20 14:48:41

Biden has had to adopt progressive solutions to ongoing problems otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he is- Thanks to Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and every other progressive that ran for president during the primaries-

varian Sun 04-Oct-20 15:52:51

The Democrats Trump refers to as "extreme left" are good people, but they are still far to the right of our Liberal Democrats.