62Granny
They have moved to a rural setting with probably winding narrow roads with high hedges, exactly what did they expect, we don't see it as a problem but probably M does, would H find it strange? perhaps after living in California for a few years perhaps he does but exactly where they will live in the UK without security being a risk I have no idea as they have made it such a huge thing in their own heads , I think they need to speak to Zara &Mike Tindall whose children seem to be able to enjoy their freedom especially when they are at an event with their Parents but still get invited to Royal events and their parents have the best of both worlds. Apart from The Queen & Princess Anne I can't remember any other Royal having a security issues. Certainly not as Children.
Zara Timdall is 23rd inline, her children are 24th, 25th and 26th.
Not sure their circumstances are the same as Prince Harry’s family.
He cannot help his birthright, maybe he should abdicate his succession but then again why should he?