M0nica
You need to have some feeling for why the mistakes are made. I have dyspraxia, better known in the past as clumsy child syndrome.
The problems it causes were best summarised by Morecambe and Wise, in their quip about one of them playing the piano 'All the right notes just not in the right order.
My head is an excellent speller, no problems with punctuation or syntax. Unfortunately there is a disjuncture between what my head is quite clear about and what my fingers would prefer to type. I can say out loud as I type - 1- 2- 3-4. My fingers will still type 1- 3- 2- 4. It follows, as night the day, that proof reading, as I usually try to do just clears most errors, only to introduce more.
I feel heartily sorrow for those who suffer from dyslexia or dyspraxia, but I am sick and tired of being told that I "must" bear in mind that people cannot help this that and the other.
I reserve the right to think and feel annoyed by people writing anything to be read by the general public who make elementary mistakes.
Have you any idea how annoying it is to all of us who can spell, use punctuation properly etc. to see all the mistakes that are being made all the time?