Gransnet forums

Pets

Jojo's antics

(2 Posts)
Anne58 Thu 12-Sep-13 19:41:57

No experience of that breed, but lots of experience with kittens, they are such fun!

(Until a few years back I always had 2 at a time, litter siblings and they were twice as much fun!)

Thistledoo Thu 12-Sep-13 18:48:27

Just thought I would share with you all the hilarious antics my new kitten Jojo has been getting up to. We have now been servants of our British Shorthair kitten for 4 weeks . When he arrived, he was a very timid little baby and just hid for a few days. But hey ho, he has now established his dominant place in our home and in our lives. He has got into all sorts of mischief, i.e. falling down the toilet, (twice) getting shut in kitchen cupboards, plus running away of with various items of clothing, underwear being the favourite. His growth is amazing, he seems to have doubled in size already. On Monday is our second visit to the vet for a check up with the nurse, to get weighed and a discussion about his snip operation, that will be fun. Bet I get a row for overfeeding...
Anyone out there own a British Shorthair, would be interested in how these cats develop and what I can expect in the years to come.