Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

NOW CLOSED Chocolate loving testers needed to try a brand new children's Easter treat from Cadbury! There's also £250 up for grabs

(27 Posts)
KatieBGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 30-Jan-13 13:25:52

We've been asked by Cadbury to find 30 GNers who'd like to EGG-clusively try out their EGG-citing new chocolate Easter treat before anyone else gets the chance! grin

Cadbury say: “Kids love chocolate and it puts a smile on their face but do they really appreciate that it’s a ‘treat’ as much as you used to? We believe that new Cadbury Egg n Spoon will change that. We believe that new Cadbury Egg n Spoon will change that. Cadbury Egg n Spoon is a purple egg carton containing four individually wrapped eggs. You bite off the top of the egg to reveal the cracked top. Two mini spoons are provided in the pack to scoop out a light fluffy mousse inside the egg."

We’re looking for UK based Gransnetters who have at least one grandchild aged 5-11 and who love a chocolatey treat.

Selected testers will be sent a pack of the new Cadbury Egg n Spoon for them to hide their DGCs to try and to then add their feedback to a thread on Gransnet.

So if you'd like to take part please sign up here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YDJYCNV

Everyone who is a tester and who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win £250 worth of John Lewis vouchers as a thank you.

Thanks and good luck

GNHQ

glassortwo Wed 30-Jan-13 13:34:55

I dont want anyone who follows the weigh in thread to think I have applied to take part in this chocolate test wink

j07 Wed 30-Jan-13 13:46:28

Sounds disgusting.

Why have creme eggs got so small? And so expensive?

j07 Wed 30-Jan-13 13:48:01

That was to Cadburys. Not Kat.

glassortwo Wed 30-Jan-13 13:52:52

jingle we all know how you like Easter eggs grin especially if they are not yours. grin

j07 Wed 30-Jan-13 13:57:30

What would make Easter eggs more like the ones I remember would be more "Eastery" packaging and less of the Cadburys branding. Bring back the spring flowers, chicks and lambs.

vampirequeen Wed 30-Jan-13 15:57:33

I don't mind the branding ...I'd just like them to be thicker.

jeni Wed 30-Jan-13 16:04:18

I just don't want them anywhere near me!

I'd eat them!grin

numberplease Wed 30-Jan-13 17:44:32

I remember the ones made of icing sugar, with an opening at one end to look through, and a scene in there with little figures. I always wanted one, but my mother said they were too dear.

glammanana Wed 30-Jan-13 18:38:00

I liked the ones with the sugar icing flowers on the front I think you can get something similar from Thorntons but they cost the earth now,there are loads of Easter Eggs in the shops now,to-day I bought my first pack of hot-cross buns.(*glass do not read this*) grin

glammanana Wed 30-Jan-13 18:40:53

what happened then ^^ ??

Ana Wed 30-Jan-13 18:51:46

They used to sell little chocolate nests with a creme filling and tiny eggs on top when I was a child in the 50s - they were lovely!

glassortwo Wed 30-Jan-13 19:08:41

What was it that they made the nest out of it looked like straw but tasted delicious.

Ana Wed 30-Jan-13 19:11:58

Yes! I think it was just chocolate but very cleverly done - the straw on the top of the nest.

Riverwalk Wed 30-Jan-13 20:35:09

Hmm.... 'light fluffy mousse'

Mousse usually means it's puffed up with air - so must be low calorie grin

Of course I don't want any and wouldn't dream of ..... blush

NfkDumpling Wed 30-Jan-13 21:43:36

Blast. My eldest DGD is only four!

annodomini Wed 30-Jan-13 22:40:04

Disappointed that it's the kids who are to test the eggs!

jennycockerspaniel Thu 31-Jan-13 00:05:45

I would love to go but my G C are 6 and 7 How could I choose if I won smile

Ana Thu 31-Jan-13 18:02:19

There are four eggs in a pack, jenny! grin

Ana Thu 31-Jan-13 18:05:18

In fact, they're already on sale in supermarkets - saw some in Tesco today! confused

So I'm not quite sure how EGGsclusive this opportunity is....

Sbagran Thu 31-Jan-13 21:57:01

grin groan Ana!!!

GeminiJen Fri 01-Feb-13 00:29:29

Hi!
I have a 5 year old grandson who'd love to take part in this trial....as indeed would I!!

Hameringham Fri 01-Feb-13 13:38:09

Yes please, me and mine are ready to indulge.

glassortwo Tue 12-Feb-13 11:57:37

Ohh postman has arrived with my eggs. Shh DGS is off school and has already sampled one grin

glammanana Tue 12-Feb-13 13:13:07

Mine just arrived just have the problem of getting all four down to DGSs before they morph themselves into two !!! Will report back with his comments.