Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Try Knorr stock pots to use with your Christmas leftovers - testers will receive a mini hamper and be entered into a £150 voucher prize draw NOW CLOSED

(35 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 09-Dec-13 10:10:57

Knorr are looking for 10 gransnetters to test out their stock pots, helping to make the most of your Christmas leftovers as part of their Love Food Hate Waste campaign.

Here's what Knorr have to say, "As part of our partnership with Love Food Hate Waste, we're committed to helping people get the most from their food, reducing the amount that goes to waste and saving them money at the same time. Christmas dinner is almost guaranteed to leave us all with lots of leftovers in the fridge, so it's a perfect time to see how gransnetters can use Knorr to give their Christmas leftovers a new lease of life."

Those selected to take part will be sent a mini hamper of Knorr Stock and Gravy products worth £20, as well as some recipe ideas to help get the ball rolling. We'd love it if you came up with your own ideas too on how you use Knorr with your leftovers.

Testers are required to add their feedback to a thread on gransnet, telling us how you found the Knorr products and how you used them with your Christmas leftovers. Everyone who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £150 M&S voucher.

If you'd like to take part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck!

GNHQ

gillybob Mon 09-Dec-13 10:25:33

I really dont fancy cooking with Dettol ! I am all for a clean kitchen but................. tchconfused

janthea Mon 09-Dec-13 10:30:27

I love Stock Pots and use them all the time!

FlicketyB Mon 09-Dec-13 10:48:44

Christmas is about the only time of year I do not use stock cubes. Between stock from cooking the gammon we always have at Christmas and stock from the turkey carcase I have more than enough stock for every purpose.

Soutra Mon 09-Dec-13 11:10:59

I started to do this but when it said participants would be notified by 5 March I lost interest!

Lindylooby Mon 09-Dec-13 11:46:38

Done!

Treebee Mon 09-Dec-13 15:29:40

The link takes me to a Dettol product test form, not what I want to do! I love Knorr stock pots..

hollys48 Mon 09-Dec-13 15:37:31

Interesting

Valbeasixties Mon 09-Dec-13 15:42:46

Stock pots are by far the best of the commercial stock available as I do not always have the time - or the inclination - to make my own.

glammanana Mon 09-Dec-13 15:44:45

Well we would certainly have a germ free cookpot when we where finished tchgrin Soutra its well worth doing the survey March will be here in the blink of an eye.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 09-Dec-13 15:54:22

Apols - that was the wrong link, we've now corrected it. Don't worry, you'll find out long before March 2014!

Here's the link again.

glammanana Mon 09-Dec-13 17:48:57

KatGransnet do I have to resubmit my details on the new link or will what I have already done be OK as the new link is taking me to "create a survey" page.

Caramac Mon 09-Dec-13 18:48:28

Ooh love trying and reviewing things : )

almonds Mon 09-Dec-13 19:03:59

Would love to have the opportunity to do this challenge.

jeeplez Mon 09-Dec-13 19:18:09

I do actually use these for all my vegetable soup making so trying to do stuff with Christmas dinner left overs will be a good challenge. :-)

Gorki Mon 09-Dec-13 19:38:57

Would love to have a go at this.

newist Mon 09-Dec-13 19:44:02

Sorry to interrupt this thread, Gorki its lovely to see your name again. Being on an Atlantic Island I was concerned about you flowers

Galen Mon 09-Dec-13 20:21:21

I am interested in this as throw away too much food, or it goes to Gert and Mabel (cleaners chickens!) I must throw out more than I eat , so ideas would be super!

Gagagran Mon 09-Dec-13 20:33:09

I've applied as I'd love to get some new ideas for using up leftovers as well as trying out new recipes. I do use the stock pots and am quite adventurous so think it would be a fun thing to do.

sue55 Tue 10-Dec-13 16:51:28

I'd like to apply, I use Knorr stock cubes but haven't tried the stock pots as yet. I do make lots of soups and casseroles etc but would love some new ideas.

Ariadne Tue 10-Dec-13 17:38:57

Yawn.

Cate Wed 11-Dec-13 17:52:18

I have tried these and found them to be quite salty. Be interested to hear what anyone else has to say. I cannot eat salt.

tchsmile.from Spain

heavyhead Wed 11-Dec-13 18:20:43

Come on guys! It's not difficult to Google the ingredients in these things. Try the beef, for instance. If you read it, you're unlikely to want to eat it. Healthy eating it isn't - not even near it.

Hattiehelga Wed 11-Dec-13 18:45:23

I have found that stock pots add a new dimension to stews and casseroles and use them frequently. Yes, I did find them a little salty but it's not a problem to use half or three quarters of the jelly and keep the rest in the fridge and use within a couple of days in gravy.

Ruby6918 Wed 11-Dec-13 18:51:41

im very frugal these days, my mum taught me everything i know, !!, im finished with bulk buying and filling my trolley to the brim, i work out a menu sort of at the start of the week and make a lot of stews and soups ive tried various stock cubes and pots but there i s nothing better than home made stock, but sure who has the time for that,!