Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Want to help maintain healthy & flexible joints? Want to try GOPO® Joint Health? £300 to be won

(100 Posts)
EmmaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Sep-18 12:09:57

NOW CLOSED

We have been asked by the team at GOPO® Joint Health to find 40 gransnetters to try their rose-hip supplement over 3 months and report back on Gransnet. All product testers must be aged 45+ and motivated to help maintain healthy and flexible joints.

Selected product testers will be sent 3 months’ supply of the product - these must be taken over a three-month period as per instruction on pack. In total product testers will be sent 3 boxes GOPO® Joint Health for free trial (RRP £18.99, 120 capsules per box).

Included in the pack will be written information on the product plus contact details of the manufacturer’s communications team in case you have any questions.

GOPO® Joint Health is made from 100% specially cultivated natural rose-hip and is the only product of its kind to contain a high level of GOPO® - a key component of the rose-hip which may play a valuable role in the care of joints and joint tissues.

What is in GOPO® Joint Health?
- Made from 100% natural rose-hip
- Contains high level of GOPO®
- Rich in Vitamin C which is essential for normal collagen formation, needed by the body for healthy bones and cartilage
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy and lactose
- Suitable for vegetarians; simply discard the gelatine shell
- Contains no GM ingredients
- Does not contain shellfish

More info here and here.

Everyone who is selected will be sent the capsules and asked to try them at home - you will be asked to give feedback on a thread on Gransnet at least three times. All product testers who give feedback as required will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £300 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list for example M&S, Boots, Debenhams, Amazon and loads more!)

If you’d like to try this and can commit to trying it for 3 months please sign up here and we will be in touch with those selected.

Thanks

GNHQ

Terms and conditions apply

Elrel Thu 06-Sep-18 23:22:11

I have painful joints, especially now the weather is getting colder. It would be good to try the rosehip capsules.
Rosehip syrup is a happy childhood memory!

Alima Fri 07-Sep-18 06:26:22

Me too please! Quite recently I have been wondering why my legs aren’t as strong as before. Must be my hips/knees!

OldMeg Fri 07-Sep-18 06:35:36

I’ll try it.

heavensjoys Fri 07-Sep-18 06:52:58

I don't know, so many of my joints feel achy this year. I would love to try GOPO please. I'll sign up.

HHBBNN54 Fri 07-Sep-18 07:25:46

I would like to join to see if it helps my painful knee

amandav53 Fri 07-Sep-18 09:35:35

Would love to try something new- very painful knees and hands

chris8888 Fri 07-Sep-18 15:22:23

Yes please

graninthemist Sat 08-Sep-18 09:36:12

Yes, please, I'd like to give it a whirl. The old knees are cracking like walnuts.

myrtle4me Sat 08-Sep-18 12:00:33

yes please, have joint aches and pains regular now

cathieb Sat 08-Sep-18 12:05:05

yes please - I look forward to getting info about signing up

julieray Sat 08-Sep-18 20:54:08

Please count me in

bikergran Sat 08-Sep-18 21:36:28

Have signed up, my knees are troubling me lately (although I have just gone back to linedancing) smile

boheminan Sat 08-Sep-18 23:00:28

I'd rather try a natural supplement for my rapidly declining hips, and am resisting getting medication from my doctor, even though in pain. I'd like to give GOPO a trail run.

Robinsong Sun 09-Sep-18 07:51:31

Yes I would like to sign up

joysutty Mon 10-Sep-18 07:28:07

Yes, please sign me up. I have joint pain in my right hip and left ankle which makes it difficult to walk far. The painkillers I get from my doctor make me constipated, so only take one just to help me get to sleep at night.

clareken Mon 10-Sep-18 07:28:22

Please could you sign me up. Need all the help I can get!

flik Mon 10-Sep-18 07:32:49

I would love to try this, i am 54 with muscular Dystrophy i now have a trachea and venterlated on Bipap, i am in lots of joint pain in my ribs and just been diagnosed with Diabetes stage 2 , i got 24 hr care as i can not be left alone incase I block of , So i would really love to try this

Anj123 Mon 10-Sep-18 07:36:29

Survey done. Thank you ?

Barbara1 Mon 10-Sep-18 07:59:24

I’d likebto be signed up for the trial please

Barbara1 Mon 10-Sep-18 08:00:41

I forgot to add that I have severe arthritis and have had one knee replaced

Candy1 Mon 10-Sep-18 08:18:28

I would love to join this project - please sign me up?

Jillsewing Mon 10-Sep-18 08:28:23

Would love to try these after a knee replacement any thing that would help any other joints would be brilliant

Dannydog1 Mon 10-Sep-18 08:35:27

Hope I’m selected, with my granddaughter sitting and dog agility I need something!

SuperWalker01 Mon 10-Sep-18 08:39:39

Me too please - very painful knees and hands

hereshoping Mon 10-Sep-18 08:44:45

Yes please sign me up. Have used rosehip in the past and found it really helped and was planning to get some more.