Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Want to help maintain healthy & flexible joints? Want to try GOPO® Joint Health? £300 to be won

(100 Posts)
EmmaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Sep-18 12:09:57

NOW CLOSED

We have been asked by the team at GOPO® Joint Health to find 40 gransnetters to try their rose-hip supplement over 3 months and report back on Gransnet. All product testers must be aged 45+ and motivated to help maintain healthy and flexible joints.

Selected product testers will be sent 3 months’ supply of the product - these must be taken over a three-month period as per instruction on pack. In total product testers will be sent 3 boxes GOPO® Joint Health for free trial (RRP £18.99, 120 capsules per box).

Included in the pack will be written information on the product plus contact details of the manufacturer’s communications team in case you have any questions.

GOPO® Joint Health is made from 100% specially cultivated natural rose-hip and is the only product of its kind to contain a high level of GOPO® - a key component of the rose-hip which may play a valuable role in the care of joints and joint tissues.

What is in GOPO® Joint Health?
- Made from 100% natural rose-hip
- Contains high level of GOPO®
- Rich in Vitamin C which is essential for normal collagen formation, needed by the body for healthy bones and cartilage
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy and lactose
- Suitable for vegetarians; simply discard the gelatine shell
- Contains no GM ingredients
- Does not contain shellfish

More info here and here.

Everyone who is selected will be sent the capsules and asked to try them at home - you will be asked to give feedback on a thread on Gransnet at least three times. All product testers who give feedback as required will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £300 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list for example M&S, Boots, Debenhams, Amazon and loads more!)

If you’d like to try this and can commit to trying it for 3 months please sign up here and we will be in touch with those selected.

Thanks

GNHQ

Terms and conditions apply

helenrj Mon 10-Sep-18 08:46:50

Please sign me up as my joints,are so painful

vickya Mon 10-Sep-18 08:46:59

I'd lkike to be on the trial too. I have had arthritis for years and been on painkillers for a long time. I keep my weight down and do tai chi and swim and walk to keep things moving but different joints hurt each day, especially first thing. I also remember having rose hip syrup from the clinic as a child. I did like it but would think the capsules are just swallowed so no taste and few calories.

labazs Mon 10-Sep-18 09:02:56

yes please sign me up thank you

wallers5 Mon 10-Sep-18 09:03:51

It sounds very interesting. Yes please. Plenty of joint aches & pains at my age. I look at the attractive Rose hips in the hedges & think I should do something with them!

Vonnie62 Mon 10-Sep-18 09:19:36

Yes please

Yearoff Mon 10-Sep-18 09:28:29

I’d love a chance to feel less creaky! . The GP is quick to give out drugs but if I can find a natural alternative I’m much happier. smile

2old4hotpants Mon 10-Sep-18 09:30:07

Would love to try this. Fingers, wrists, hip and knees all affected by O.A. I hate taking painkillers on a regular basis and would love to try a more natural product.

David1968 Mon 10-Sep-18 09:45:08

Would love to try this, please. (I'm a woman, despite user name!) Struggling with pains in legs & hands.

Astranan72 Mon 10-Sep-18 09:46:46

I would like to try this, I have painful hand joints also back problem. Many thanks.

Stef1972 Mon 10-Sep-18 09:55:53

Please add me to the list and sign me up. Thanks

cikada Mon 10-Sep-18 10:43:35

I would love to try the product hoping that it might help wih my arthritis. Please sign me up !

Ruskin Mon 10-Sep-18 10:44:53

I'd love to try these as caring for my teenaged autistic son leaves me constantly stiff & aching

123kitty Mon 10-Sep-18 11:34:32

I have very little joint pain, but am always keen on taking preventative steps. Not sure if this makes me a suitable candidate for your trial.

GranJan60 Mon 10-Sep-18 11:43:48

Please sign me up. Would be great if it works!

tickingbird Mon 10-Sep-18 11:51:20

Yes please. I'm struggling with my joints in spite of trying to keep active.

Howjado Mon 10-Sep-18 12:47:17

Please give me the opportunity to try your product. I have heard good reports about it.

nanabee Mon 10-Sep-18 12:52:45

Me too

Nibbie Mon 10-Sep-18 13:01:50

I would love to try this,my knees ache all the time and wake me up

Gangang Mon 10-Sep-18 13:10:07

With a diagnosis of early onset Osteoarthritis I would love the opportunity to try this please.

Pam681139 Mon 10-Sep-18 13:33:42

I would love to try these. Working to 66 with aches and pains is no fun!

inishowen Mon 10-Sep-18 13:47:03

Yes please. I have an aching knee and shoulder. Help needed!

Truffle1 Mon 10-Sep-18 14:47:06

Please sign me up too - lots of arthritis resides here!

Gilla01 Mon 10-Sep-18 15:45:38

I'd like the chance, please.

Sillynanny65 Mon 10-Sep-18 16:15:09

Please sign me up

hulahoop Mon 10-Sep-18 16:33:34

Another here would love ke to try it