Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Want to help maintain healthy & flexible joints? Want to try GOPO® Joint Health? £300 to be won

(100 Posts)
EmmaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Sep-18 12:09:57

NOW CLOSED

We have been asked by the team at GOPO® Joint Health to find 40 gransnetters to try their rose-hip supplement over 3 months and report back on Gransnet. All product testers must be aged 45+ and motivated to help maintain healthy and flexible joints.

Selected product testers will be sent 3 months’ supply of the product - these must be taken over a three-month period as per instruction on pack. In total product testers will be sent 3 boxes GOPO® Joint Health for free trial (RRP £18.99, 120 capsules per box).

Included in the pack will be written information on the product plus contact details of the manufacturer’s communications team in case you have any questions.

GOPO® Joint Health is made from 100% specially cultivated natural rose-hip and is the only product of its kind to contain a high level of GOPO® - a key component of the rose-hip which may play a valuable role in the care of joints and joint tissues.

What is in GOPO® Joint Health?
- Made from 100% natural rose-hip
- Contains high level of GOPO®
- Rich in Vitamin C which is essential for normal collagen formation, needed by the body for healthy bones and cartilage
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy and lactose
- Suitable for vegetarians; simply discard the gelatine shell
- Contains no GM ingredients
- Does not contain shellfish

More info here and here.

Everyone who is selected will be sent the capsules and asked to try them at home - you will be asked to give feedback on a thread on Gransnet at least three times. All product testers who give feedback as required will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £300 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list for example M&S, Boots, Debenhams, Amazon and loads more!)

If you’d like to try this and can commit to trying it for 3 months please sign up here and we will be in touch with those selected.

Thanks

GNHQ

Terms and conditions apply

GranEd Mon 10-Sep-18 16:48:30

Yes - please sign me up

missdeke Mon 10-Sep-18 17:17:03

Love to give this a try, arthritis in the fingers, shoulders and knees giving a lot of gyp at the moment.

SeaWatcher Mon 10-Sep-18 17:18:11

Yes, please. I'd like to try it. I get painful joints in the cold and damp weather.

Angelwhisper Mon 10-Sep-18 18:28:24

Sounds very interesting, love to try this.

pamamac Mon 10-Sep-18 18:55:13

I have a ‘knee’. Don’t want to medicalise it.

libra10 Mon 10-Sep-18 18:57:22

I would love to try, thank you

Grannyjacq1 Mon 10-Sep-18 19:45:37

Yes, please. I would love to give this a go. Anything to ease the aches and pains in joints.

vivianallman Mon 10-Sep-18 23:01:58

I would be interested in this....

grandMattie Tue 11-Sep-18 12:13:58

Me too. Not yet got real problems with my joints, and would like to keep the pain at a manageable level, as it is now!

pipdog Tue 11-Sep-18 13:44:39

oohh, yes please, I have CFS and have heard that it helps with all the aches and pains I get.

deaneke Tue 11-Sep-18 14:46:30

Oh yes please. Love to take part.

Nanna58 Tue 11-Sep-18 23:14:42

Have psoriatic arthritis, very unpleasant, so would love to try something more natural than the steroids I am truing to avoid.

morethan2 Wed 12-Sep-18 06:19:51

Oh well I’ll give anything ago. My finger, toe joints and ankles have been a bit stiff and swollen in the mornings and I’ve just noticed my knees are getting that ‘warm’ feeling . So I’m not too bad, just don’t want to get any worse really.

nanarossi Wed 12-Sep-18 09:46:41

I would be very happy to try this please.

pollyanna1962 Wed 12-Sep-18 14:06:42

Sign me up please I've been thinking about Rosehip for awhile. I suffer a lot of back issues since back fractures. I remember liking it a lot as a child.

Direne3 Wed 12-Sep-18 16:05:52

Very proud of the fact that I can easily touch my toes @ 75 but am beginning to notice that other exercise is becoming slightly more difficult. I would love to try your product in the hope that an improvement in my suppleness is possible.

busterjames Wed 12-Sep-18 16:59:33

Would love to try some !

jenniferaust Fri 14-Sep-18 16:52:56

I would appreciate the opportunity to try this product as I am in constant pain, particularly with my hands.

tinaf1 Fri 14-Sep-18 17:16:59

Would like to try this to have had sciatica for over two months now really getting me down.

Maxine Sun 16-Sep-18 17:10:45

Yes please, just been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my knee

Merry16 Sun 16-Sep-18 19:12:57

Yes please

Audrie57 Tue 18-Sep-18 14:14:36

Yes please you can sign me up. Many Thanks.

flowersfromheaven Tue 18-Sep-18 20:15:26

I would love to try these, have I missed the deadline to apply.

DerekY Wed 19-Sep-18 15:12:22

Yes if it can help when both cartlidges in your knees have gone.