Gransnet forums

Relationships

Sex laughs and bedroom fun

(107 Posts)
Gwiz5 Sun 09-May-21 10:31:11

Ok I am about to overshare and give you way too much info BUT I wondered if I am the only one ?!??‍♀️
I have a pretty active sex life and be with a husband who adores me.
We love a good laugh and this also extends to before sex and usually after too if the mood is right
So I do like to tell him that it appears that he is dead from the waist down as he has clear rigormortis or tell him the joy stick for his planned assault needs fixing , this amuses me no end and him.
It’s a bit of silliness and I don’t really care what anyone thinks !
I did wonder though is it just us ?!

lemsip Sun 09-May-21 11:38:25

poster has interesting posts about scams, weightloss help etc etc so quite harmless..

Gwiz5 Sun 09-May-21 11:40:41

Ok well firstly I wasn’t asking for info!
Secondly I am not a pervy old man , I wasn’t out to offend anyone and I’m deeply sorry if i did.
??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

FannyCornforth Sun 09-May-21 11:42:59

Sorry Gwiz I whole heartedly apologise.
Your post does read as if it was fishing for titillating stories, but if you are not au fait with such things you would not know.
Sorry thanks

Katie59 Sun 09-May-21 11:43:30

It’s a woman, a man would not use the same phrases, we should be happy that she is happy, wether it at true or not doesn’t matter.
Just enjoy life and be happy, makes a change from the usual posts.

EllanVannin Sun 09-May-21 11:51:55

I know how some like to brag and boast but why would we be offended by two peas and a maggot ? blush

Daisend1 Sun 09-May-21 12:02:17

If someone feels the need to divulge the details of their sex life you may be sure there isn't one.

H1954 Sun 09-May-21 12:06:45

I suspect this is yet another way of someone doing underhand market research for an article or book! Glad to see it's already been reported.........oh, and I'm not in the least impressed with the OP bedroom antics either.

Vickysponge Sun 09-May-21 12:13:03

Gwiz5

Ok I am about to overshare and give you way too much info BUT I wondered if I am the only one ?!??‍♀️
I have a pretty active sex life and be with a husband who adores me.
We love a good laugh and this also extends to before sex and usually after too if the mood is right
So I do like to tell him that it appears that he is dead from the waist down as he has clear rigormortis or tell him the joy stick for his planned assault needs fixing , this amuses me no end and him.
It’s a bit of silliness and I don’t really care what anyone thinks !
I did wonder though is it just us ?!

Boring. Please do keep it to yourself. ?

Redhead56 Sun 09-May-21 12:19:19

If you don’t care what anyone thinks why bother posting?

Millie22 Sun 09-May-21 12:31:46

Yes it is just you and are you really a teenager perhaps.

M0nica Sun 09-May-21 12:38:07

GWiz If you do not care what anyone thinks, why start a thread on GN,for everyone to comment on?confused

Still you must be delighted that none of us have responded to your invitation.

BlueBelle Sun 09-May-21 12:46:45

If it was funny or made me chuckle I wouldn’t mind but it’s not remotely chuckleworthy if it gives you and your husband a laugh thats great go for it, but leave it at that, some jokes are just injokes that are best not aired publicly
Enjoy your sex life but not with us ?

Galaxy Sun 09-May-21 12:48:11

Your last sentence made me laugh bluebelle.

Chewbacca Sun 09-May-21 12:54:02

I think it's a bit sad that OP has felt the need to tell anyone about what goes on between her and her partner in their bedroom; even sadder that the only ones she can tell it to are a bunch of random strangers in a chatroom.

GagaJo Sun 09-May-21 12:58:07

Oh get a grip, pearl clutchers. Have you ever checked out Mumsnet? The OP is VERY tame compared to what goes on, on the sister site.

Get a sense of humour! If you can't laugh at how ridiculous sex is, what CAN you laugh at?

Elegran Sun 09-May-21 14:01:14

It is quite simple really, GagaJo. Whatever is happening with posters on the Other Site, the posters on This Site are of a generation most of whom preferred to keep what went on in the bedroom to behind the bedroom door. If they had wanted to share the experience with others, they could have done so at the many wife-swapping and three-in-a-bed parties that were all around in the sixties and seventies.

The original post is the virtual equivalent of the mile high club having sex on a plane - pure exhibitionism.

Elegran Sun 09-May-21 14:04:34

Yes, sex is ridiculous, and God was laughing when she designed that bit. Finding it important enough to want to share the details with others is also ridiculous.

BlueBelle Sun 09-May-21 14:10:41

gagajo please don’t tell people what to laugh at
I am NOT a pearl clutcher and talk openly and jokingly to friends about sex or in my case no sex and if GWiz and her husband find her opening sentence about him being dead from the waist down, funny, then good on them but it just wasn’t haha funny it didnt raise my dimpled cheeks
If you’re going to joke about sex or body parts at least make it hilarious enough to raise a chuckle

TrendyNannie6 Sun 09-May-21 14:11:52

Hmm, glad your husband adores you Guiz5 that’s enough for me, don’t need to hear anymore ?

Callistemon Sun 09-May-21 14:14:08

Chewbacca

I think it's a bit sad that OP has felt the need to tell anyone about what goes on between her and her partner in their bedroom; even sadder that the only ones she can tell it to are a bunch of random strangers in a chatroom.

Yes, as if we're interested in anyone else's sex life!

Callistemon Sun 09-May-21 14:15:41

GagaJo

Oh get a grip, pearl clutchers. Have you ever checked out Mumsnet? The OP is VERY tame compared to what goes on, on the sister site.

Get a sense of humour! If you can't laugh at how ridiculous sex is, what CAN you laugh at?

Actually, I hadn't realised sex had been invented until I looked at Mumsnet.

We'd never heard of it before then.

FannyCornforth Sun 09-May-21 14:16:46

Callistemon I'm not even remotely interested in my own

FannyCornforth Sun 09-May-21 14:17:18

Sex life, that is

fairlyplump Sun 09-May-21 14:22:40

Weird you are just weird !

FannyCornforth Sun 09-May-21 14:24:11

fairlyplump

Weird you are just weird !

Who? Me?