Gransnet forums

Religion/spirituality

prayers please

(85 Posts)
wondergran Mon 02-Apr-18 23:50:08

Won't go in to too much detail but myself and my very vulnerable family are going to be evicted from the home we have rented for years in a couple of months time. We have been good tenants but landlord just wants property back now. We live in London, house prices are ridiculous. We are basically all being forced into separate, unsuitable accommodation. Please pray for us, that a miracle may very soon happen for us so that we can find a cheaper, suitable home especially for my young grandchild. Thank you.

willa45 Fri 27-Apr-18 01:45:22

Wondergran .... So sorry you are still going through hard times. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Whatever you do, don't give up hope and don't stop trying. Best Willa

Smileless2012 Wed 02-May-18 08:14:42

You and your family are in my prayers too.

God bless x

Jalima1108 Wed 02-May-18 16:16:35

I hope that better things are awaiting you very soon.

Cherrytree59 Wed 02-May-18 16:52:25

Praying and hoping the tide will soon turn in your favour Wonergranshamrock

Doodle Wed 02-May-18 21:13:07

Continuing with prayers and hope you find a solution soon

silverdarlings Sun 06-May-18 22:22:10

Still praying for you and yours in the waiting time Wondergran +

Synonymous Mon 07-May-18 20:33:40

Wondergran have you applied to the council for housing since you would be classed as a vulnerable family?

Our prayers are with you and your family. flowers

humptydumpty Mon 07-May-18 21:15:19

This is the big problem with renting, lack of security. My situation was different from yours in that the landlord decided to hand over the management to a company - cue end-of-tenancy notices for all 3 flats in the building (all tenants of many years standing), property 'refurbished' and rents increased by 50% making it unaffordable for any of us to re-rent.

Mapleleaf Thu 24-May-18 10:59:13

I’m sorry to hear of your misfortune, Wondergran. I do hope things are starting to improve for you.
There has been some good advice offered to you on this thread as well as prayers. I hope both are proving helpful and supportive for you. Take care.