I know what "faith" means.
You can have faith in the doctor because s/he is sitting there in front of you and might have his/her medical degree framed on the wall. Chairs generally don’t give way under you because of physics. Unless they are badly made, of course. You get the card back because its less hassle for the financial institution to give it back than to keep it, unless you are a known criminal. And the default is to return the card, which is actually the simplest thing. (ask me how I know
) People who have actually worked on ATM design generally prefer Dip card readers where your card remains visible. So I have confidence in those things because its proven how they work.
So I don’t have faith in an unknown, invisible and supernatural entity. You may, but don't try to tell me its the same as expecting you'll get your card back.
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?
good news for stoke on trent bus pass holders
Soops Kitchen, a place of refuge, reflection and revelry.
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?


