Gransnet forums

Science/nature/environment

I spy isupply.com

(2 Posts)
GabriellaG54 Tue 05-Mar-19 19:56:58

My tariff with Brilliant Energy ends near the end of April so today found me banging my head against a brick wall trying to get a quote.
The meter is assigned to the wrong address and some switching sites tell me there is no gas meter at my address and my current tariff doesn't appear on their list.
Customer servives8often give you the run-around but a BE CS advisor said it was best to give them the meter point number, not the serial number, otherwise it could take up to 7 weeks to sort out.
Anyway, all's well and Russell at isupply.com rolled out the red carpet and made it a smooth walk in the park, even getting agreement from 'above' that my DD can stay the same and I can pay an extra lump sum, if needed, next Jan.
3.48 unit and 11.5 pd. Cheap as chips and best of all, it's renewable energy with wind farms in Wales and Kent among other renewables. Vatenfall is the company, 100% owned by the Swedish state with their UK offices in Bournmouth.
I'm pleased that they are a 'clean' company and they seem very competent at ironing out problems...and mine was a biggie.
Has anyone else decided to move before BDay or encountered problems when changing providers?
It can be quite stressful.

GabriellaG54 Tue 05-Mar-19 19:58:59

blush servives8often services often