Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Exciting new opportunity at Gransnet

(7 Posts)
CeliaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 22-Jun-12 10:33:11

As we said in the newsletter we're developing a network of local sites - partly in response to gransnetters who want to meet up offline for local advice, support and fun, partly to point gransnetters in the direction of anything and everything of interest in their local communities. We forgot to put the link in the newsletter (oops!), so here it is! www.gransnet.com/info/local-organisers

NannaAnna Fri 22-Jun-12 21:34:25

Oooh ... I'm very, very interested! This is right up my street. Already brimming with ideas grin

jeni Fri 22-Jun-12 22:30:41

I'm quite interested. I know maniac, but not how many others there are I'm Britstol area!

GeraldineGransnet (GNHQ) Sat 23-Jun-12 12:21:08

Oh good, well do let us know on [email protected] if you're interested (you can always say no later if you think better of it). cupcake sunshine

susiecb Mon 25-Jun-12 10:56:14

This does sound interesting and I could ake it on but i really am all interviewed out and dont want to start that treadmill again now I'm retired.

nanaej Mon 25-Jun-12 18:12:15

Will see how meeting on Thursday goes for a p/t temp job! if I thin I will still have time to spare will explore further!

Joan Fri 06-Jul-12 02:42:30

Hmmmmmmm I reckon I'm a bit far away from most, being in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia!!