Gransnet forums

Site stuff

news letter

(19 Posts)
glammanana Fri 15-Nov-13 16:13:19

Have I missed this weeks newsletter I don't remember it being in my inbox yesterday or this am,also when I went on to "latest newsletter" it was dated 5th September.
I've not been around too much this week as I have had a nasty fall and just wanted to catch up on things and I find the newsletter so useful to do this.

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 15-Nov-13 16:15:58

Hi glammanana It went out this morning so should be in your inbox by now. Have you checked your spam folder? If not, let us know and we'll try get to the bottom of it...?

Notso Fri 15-Nov-13 16:25:13

I haven't had one for several weeks......not in Spam or Junk.

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 15-Nov-13 16:39:55

hmm Thanks for letting us know. We'll take a look. And in the meantime, we'll send it on to you direct. Can't have you missing out on the news.

glammanana Fri 15-Nov-13 16:55:30

Lara I have just had in my in box a letter saying I have unsubscribed from the weekly newsletter ? this is something I would never do can you please reinstate for me I'm thinking gremlins or similar are at work.glamma

glammanana Fri 15-Nov-13 17:02:47

I have just looked at my profile page and reticked the request for newsletter,the box for box relating to my being a member of the testing team had also been unticked so that has also been corrected as I have been on the testing team for such a long time and never changed my mind about being involved,very strange.

LucyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 18-Nov-13 10:58:03

Morning! Glammanana I confess, I am the gremlin! I was trying to get to the bottom of why you hadn't been receiving the newsletter and re-subscribed you - don't worry, you haven't actually been unsubscribed, we would never do that grin

glammanana Mon 18-Nov-13 11:08:54

LucyGransnet Thanks so much for that I actually thought it was something I had done my end as I did have rather a funny week last week when nothing went right hmm

LucyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 18-Nov-13 15:07:21

Ah, well that certainly wasn't your fault Glammanana! Here's to a better week this week grin cupcake

glammanana Fri 29-Nov-13 14:46:47

Hello GNHQ has the newsletter gone out for this week as yet ? if it has I have been missed off again sad everything looks in order this end

Charleygirl Fri 29-Nov-13 15:20:14

I do not appear to be on this week's list either. I have checked spam as well as junk mail.

Lona Fri 29-Nov-13 15:24:18

I have just received mine.

Nelliemoser Fri 29-Nov-13 15:55:16

Me too! It usually appears on a Thursday. I didn't think it was late.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 02-Dec-13 12:17:41

We sent it out Friday afternoon - let us know if you didn't receive yours.

Charleygirl Mon 02-Dec-13 12:37:58

Mine arrived on Saturday, thank you.

janthea Mon 02-Dec-13 14:16:41

I haven't received the newsletter either. I've checked my preferences and I have definitely ticked the right boxes.

In fact I don't think I've received one for a little while.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 02-Dec-13 14:54:09

janthea

I haven't received the newsletter either. I've checked my preferences and I have definitely ticked the right boxes.

In fact I don't think I've received one for a little while.

Hi janthea - can you check you've provided the correct email address to us? You can do this on your 'My Gransnet' settings.

Another thing you could do is check your junk mail, as sometimes our emails are misplaced there! If you add [email protected] to your address book, that'll make sure it'll always land in your inbox.

janthea Mon 02-Dec-13 15:25:49

I've checked my email address and it's correct. I have added newsletters to my address book.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 04-Dec-13 10:18:35

janthea

I've checked my email address and it's correct. I have added newsletters to my address book.

Do drop us a mail at [email protected] if you don't receive this week's newsletter (which should be sent either Thursday or Friday)