Gransnet forums

Site stuff

How many times in a day...

(130 Posts)
Gonegirl Fri 22-Mar-19 14:26:35

...can we swear before being branded "potty mouthed". Please.

Rufus2 Thu 28-Mar-19 11:16:10

Shit bugger arsehole, bugger wank poo
Day6: you must be a bloke! No lady on GN would have an armoury that comprehensive; not a "proper" lady anyway, surely not? shock
After spending a troubled night worrying about whether my little joke about "Aural Sex" had pushed the envelope too far, I opened up my comp. this evening to find it had been unnoticed and not it nor me had been given the heave-ho! Three cheers for Womens' Lib, I say! grin

Gonegirl Thu 28-Mar-19 13:50:01

Shite shite shite

Rufus2 Fri 29-Mar-19 10:17:27

Shite shite shite
G²; 3 in a row! That must have put a strain on your system, not to mention being excruciatingly painfulgrin Dr. Google (q.v.) advises to keep off;
Fast foods
Raw Vegies
Spicy foods
Coffee
Beans
Cabbage.
I'd also add "sour grapes"!
But you've already said my posts are not worth reading, so I guess the above advice has fallen on sterile ground. Not to worry as I'm sure you will soon begin to miss our intelligent discussions; they still say it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind. Cheers wine wine wine

Witzend Fri 29-Mar-19 10:28:55

Does it count if nobody else is there to hear?

I regularly use brand X expletives when a) driving, and b) at the exceedingly irritating ads on Classic FM before smartly switching them off.
I then often forget to switch on again for quite a while. Then it will so often be the news again, with the %*%*% B word - cue another resounding curse and switch off.

I find 'potty-mouth' an irritating expression, BTW, but then I'm all too easily irritated these days. OTOH 'Foul-mouthed' has a pleasingly no-nonsense ring to it.