Gransnet forums

Site stuff

This page seems to have moo-ved.

(38 Posts)
Bathsheba Tue 06-Oct-20 21:34:47

I'm getting a little weary of seeing this window pop up. It happens when searching for a thread, or when reporting a post - try clicking on 'return to the thread' and you get a picture of a cow and 'Hmm This page seems to have moo-ved.'

This is nothing new, it's been going on for some weeks now. Any sign of this glitch being sorted?

Bathsheba Wed 25-Nov-20 21:41:15

Will do Natasha smile

Bathsheba Sun 29-Nov-20 11:16:33

Hi Natasha, it's just happened again. I was searching for posts by Bathshe, to see if they are still around after my thread on similar usernames. They are (annoyingly). This is what I got. I clicked on the link in the 'redirect' page and it took me to the 'moo-ved' page.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 30-Nov-20 17:41:41

Thanks Bathsheba - what internet browser were you using, and also was it on desktop, mobile or tablet? smile

Bathsheba Thu 03-Dec-20 18:35:31

Sorry for delay Natasha. I'm pretty sure this was while I was on my Windows laptop, using Google Chrome browser.

Wheniwasyourage Fri 04-Dec-20 13:01:49

What links? It just shows the irritating page and you click on the button to get back to the forums.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 04-Dec-20 17:46:48

Thanks - we'll take a look into this. smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 18-Dec-20 11:21:55

Hi Bathsheba - we think it's working ok now. Please can you try again and let us know. smile

Wheniwasyourage Fri 18-Dec-20 11:40:53

No, I've just logged in and got it again. It's annoying!!

Bathsheba Sun 20-Dec-20 13:07:32

NatashaGransnet

Hi Bathsheba - we think it's working ok now. Please can you try again and let us know. smile

Hi Natasha - I've just tried the exact same search as I did on 29th November, and had the exact same result as then I'm afraid. I could post screenshots, but they would both be identical to the ones I posted then!

Wheniwasyourage Tue 22-Dec-20 11:43:14

This morning I signed in and got straight back to the thread I had been reading. Fingers crossed...

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 30-Dec-20 17:51:07

Thanks for letting us know Wheniwasyourage. smile Is it working ok for you now Bathsheba?

Wheniwasyourage Wed 30-Dec-20 18:21:56

Since my last post on this thread it has been happening again. confused although not this morning, so maybe...