Gransnet forums

Sponsored discussions

Please note: This topic is for discussions paid for by Gransnet clients. If you'd like to have your own paid for discussion thread, please feel free to mail us at [email protected]. If you are a journalist, start-up or student and you want to request feedback from gransnetters, please post in Media Requests.

What no longer bothers you (now you are older!)? You could win a fabulous L'Oreal goodie bag worth £200! NOW CLOSED

(280 Posts)
CariGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 26-Jan-15 11:31:12

Talk to L'Oreal about the things that no longer bother you (now you are older!) and you could win a fabulous goodie bag full of L'Oreal must-haves worth £200!

We've been asked by L'Oreal to find out from gransnetters what no longer stresses you out.

So, what did you used to worry about, but don't any longer? Maybe you used to get stressed over what people thought of you, Or perhaps entertaining used to cause you to fret unnecessarily, but now, you love it?

Whatever it is - L'Oreal would love to hear about it!

Everyone who adds a comment to this thread will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive the beauty goodie bag worth £200.

To find out more about L'Oreal's Perfect Age campaign click here: www.loreal-paris.co.uk/perfectage

grannybiker Mon 09-Feb-15 21:59:37

One of my favourite sayings is that I'm not hormonal, I just have days when I'm less inclined to put up with crap!
I'm no longer worry about the small stuff

cookiemonster66 Wed 11-Feb-15 11:07:09

I no longer fret about all the petty things in life, since my daughter died its made me realise all those things in life are insignificant to the big picture of having a healthy happy family.

denjay Wed 11-Feb-15 21:43:13

I am happy wearing and going out in flat shoes now. I would have stayed in if I couldn't wear platforms and high heels in years gone by, now I think, well no-one is going to say look at her wearing flat shoes are they? Comfortable and sensible for me

nannybev Thu 26-Feb-15 21:40:43

Since the loss of my parents, I no longer worry about who or what others might expect of me. The most important thing is to live the life you want to live, with family and friends being part of that life,so enjoyment can run throughout, we are part of this life for such a short time in the scheme of things, so why stress yourself out by worrying, it achieves nothing.Love and be loved.