A wonderful street party for the Queens Silver Jubilee, everyone was happy to geta day off work regardless if you were a Royal supporter or not, food was plentiful, drinks flowing, neighbours who had lived in the same street for years but only ever given each other a plolite nod now laughing and chatting like old friends and I looked into the eyes of my then husband across the table and had a lightening moment, I thought "I hate you, absolutely detest the way you have treated me like a doormat for years, and I am going to get a divorce and break free". I then had to play the dutiful wife and smile and chat for the whole day so as not to spoil anyone else's day until I could get him alone!! I am glad to say I did break free, I married again very happily and so did he to a lovely woman who he was more suited to and treated very well. I always remember the singing and laughing around me whilst inside I knew I had a bombshell to drop!
Miniatur Wunderland, Hamburg. Guinness World Records
UAE threatening Burnham over Man City
Good Morning Sunday 4th October 2026
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


Please note: This topic is for discussions paid for by Gransnet clients. If you'd like to have your own paid for discussion thread, please feel free to mail us at
