Gransnet forums

Sponsored discussions

Please note: This topic is for discussions paid for by Gransnet clients. If you'd like to have your own paid for discussion thread, please feel free to mail us at [email protected]. If you are a journalist, start-up or student and you want to request feedback from gransnetters, please post in Media Requests.

Ideal cruise destination? Share with Holland America Line - £300 voucher to be won! NOW CLOSED

(233 Posts)
EllieGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 26-Apr-18 12:15:20

Cruises can be a great way to see the world and visit multiple places in one holiday! Holland America Line would love you to share what your dream cruise destination would be and why you would choose that place.

Here’s what Orlando Ashford President of Holland America Line has to say: “A Holland America Line cruise does so much more than merely take people from one place to the next. It enriches and enlightens us as we discover new places, cultures and people. It brings the world closer together, journey by journey”

Perhaps you have a city halfway across the world that you would love to visit? Maybe you would like to visit a country you’ve never been to before but is a little closer to home? Or do you dream of taking a trip to a small island somewhere?

Whatever your ideal cruise destination share it on the thread below, along with reason why and you’ll be entered into a prize draw where one GNer will win a £300 voucher of their choice (from a list).

Thanks and good luck!
GNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs Apply

renaplumridge Thu 17-May-18 07:00:09

Around the Mediterranean, somewhere nice and hot!

KAKADU Thu 17-May-18 07:11:52

It would have to be to Antartic to see the amazing wildlife and stunning icebergs etc.

feefeegabor Thu 17-May-18 08:14:16

I have always wanted to sail around the Greek Islands so that would be my perfect cruise destination. It would be wonderful to see Santorini and Crete - and all that beautiful blue sky and sea!

Compermo Thu 17-May-18 08:41:36

Singapore would be perfect, and a good starting point to travel the coastline to Malaysia

kmichelle7 Thu 17-May-18 11:17:45

The Caribbean seas, would be amazing

star100 Thu 17-May-18 11:50:15

I'd love to cruise around Antartica seeing all the penguins and natural landscapes in that part of the world.

shelley2110 Thu 17-May-18 22:33:57

i would really love to sail to america.it would be wonderful an exciting adventure xx