Morning all,
I am working as a trainer, consultant, speaker and author in the education world at the age of 65. I work alone and with a group of several others informally often at conferences. I am still ambitious as I see that as the drive to keep me well informed and useful professionally to others. I am writing my second book (Non-fiction) and often write journal articles too. With the recent pandemic I am starting to use webinars and be filmed for social media clips. I will know when I should stop.
Miniatur Wunderland, Hamburg. Guinness World Records
UAE threatening Burnham over Man City
Good Morning Sunday 4th October 2026
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


Please note: This topic is for discussions paid for by Gransnet clients. If you'd like to have your own paid for discussion thread, please feel free to mail us at
