Reading about this survey made my mouth water! I haven't had a Soreen loaf for ages but I love it and it will be on my shopping list next week. Normally I try and snack on fruit as I feel it is better for me but I also quite like the large Snack-a-jacks (especially the chocolate chip ones) as they give me that taste of chocolate but are also low calorie. However the thought of having some Soreen Loaf has now put me right off everything, I may not be able to wait until next week..I can see I will be popping into the shop before that! As to the question of how do I control only having one biscuit..I don't. I have absolutely no willpower so I try not to have tempting things like biscuits in the house at all. Otherwise they just disappear immediately!!!
LAST THREE (WORDS) LETTERS (Cont. from May) Aug 2026
Good Morning Sunday 4th October 2026
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you


Please note: This topic is for discussions paid for by Gransnet clients. If you'd like to have your own paid for discussion thread, please feel free to mail us at
