Annika here's hoping you got some nice stuff with your boots points, I need to go for a shop soon and replace some bits and bobs,I bought some red lipstick last week but when I got it home and looked at it in my own light I have decided that it is far to red for me ( if that makes sence)I am really a more pink colour as it goes better with my colouring,I may go over to Liverpool 1 and have an afternoon with the make-up consultants, I like to do that every now and then and buy myself some presents.
Is the NHS good at everything?
New grandchild & feeling guilty
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread


I now use vaseline to define lashes (what's left of them) but would like to know of a decent mascara in brown/black. Can anyone suggest one please 
