Interrupting the tread, sorry, I love boots!!! I always have, my recent purchase are red one that lace up. I have no reason to wear them so I just look at them
Leggings and boots, you can't beat them. I don't think age comes into this one really. They look good on any age, worn with long jumpers, tunics or whatever takes your fancy!! I say go for it.
I wear leggings, I can honestly say I have never taken my age into consideration as to what I wear, all my life as long as my bum and tummy is tucked away tidy, I do not give a jot
I went against all my principles and bought some denim jeggings in M&S and they look pretty good with a long top. Even DH said they made my legs look thinner!
Definitely, but only black ones and always with something longish over them to ensure that the butt is well covered. I do like them, great with ankle boots and very comfortable.
Yes I love my leggings. I wear them with dresses, jumpers, skirts, tunics.....I have just invested in a pair of lovely wine coloured velvet ones, they're lush!
Yes. Have some slightly tailored ones from Zara and various others. I think though that, if vain, one should check back view, if backside not covered by a long top.
I have worn leggings for years and love them with longer length jumpers and dresses,I have also bought "Tu" jeggings from Sainsbury's in the denim material and wear them with my boots and a 3/4 coat they always look neat and tidy,in fact I now prefer them to my normal jeans as they don't have a zip at front or side which can dig in when you have over indulged on the goodies.
I wear them a lot with tunics and long sweaters they are just perfect, warm and so much easier for tucking into short boots. Sainbury do some some lovely fit kegging too.