DD takes a 42/43 shoe, and getting them here is a nightmare, she wears boots most of the time and even her French, very dapper Husband has given in to 'smart Doc Martins' for everyday wear, Dutch and German makes are best for everything else. She is 5ft 7, so not too tall but all my lot seem to have big feet, I am a 38.
Requests from unknown numbers to add on WhatsApp
New grandchild & feeling guilty
Nelliemoser My DD is quite short. I am 5'6" and she is just 5' (she would say 5'1" but I beg to differ). She finds it really difficult to get the lengths right and has to try and seek out the petite sections in those stores that have them. NEXT is pretty good as they seem to do most things in petite these days and the sleeve lenghts are adjusted to suit too.