After looking for ages for nice, but not expensive, tunic tops, and not being very successful, I accidentally found myself on a website selling clothes to Indian ladies, and saw some lovely items they called Kurties, but I call tunics, at very reasonable prices, and am tempted to order. Do you think they`d mind an order from a non Indian person, and has anyone on here tried Indian clothes, not saris, obviously?
I am a working woman. Recently, I have also started selling dress materials, dress women etc. from home. Where do I get good dress at reasonable? Also can u give some tips to develop this business.
Sorry if I sound a bit negative but I have had about ten or eleven holidays in India and the Indian ladies look so elegant in their beautiful clothes. However when the English ladies buy clothes locally they just don't seem to be able to carry it off.
I too have used Denny Andrews - its all very low key but her clothing is ethical and very easy to wear. I buy her Kaftans and use them as dressing gowns as they look smart enough to answer the door in....out here in the sticks no one keeps 'office hours' and you never know when someone will call.