She's stopped having fillers and botox during the past year so her face is now natural for her age....lined and wrinkly! like mine which is why I got a boost from seeing this
Without wishing to sound catty, I think Felicity's face looks extremely stretched. She was beginning to resemble a fish. She looks better than I do, obviously, so I really shouldn't comment, but she had such a lovely little face.
I think the pressure on young women to have fillers etc is even worse than targeting older women. It represents the very worst in creating a market and then exploiting it. It starts very young too, with pre-school girls being made to feel they are not 'pretty' enough. How can you start to tell a four year old that prettiness is on the surface and true beauty comes from within?
I can't afford expensive facial treatments eg botox, fillers so lack confidence in my appearance.....so it was just brilliant today to see a photo in the paper of a natural looking 68 year old Felicity Kendall who has stopped apparently all of her treatments which disguise and hide the signs of ageing ! They say there is a lot of pressure on young girls nowadays aiming to look like those in the magazines but I think there is as much pressure,if not more, on older women. Thank you Felicity