If you look on the Groupon web site they do a range of imported pull on jeans from USA. They are the most comfortable and give fantastic shape. They have a wide waist band so definatly don't look like leggings or your average elasticated waist. Honestly they are worth a try and come in blk and blue, boot cut and skinny. Just put jeans into the search. Not always in stock but feature regularly.
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
This sounds awful … Elderly lady euthanised against her will in Canada
Reporting Trump's comments on other countries
Major incident declared this morning near RAF Fairford with home evacuated.


I wear straight leg cords and canvas trousers in 12 but always need a belt because I still have a waist, hooray. I also like good quality leggings/jeggings with a huge sweater or long length top and Keds or boots.
