I bite the bits around my nails too. More so when I'm stressed. Childhood nail biting had the good effect of strengthening them so now they are long and strong. I have them painted with acrylic, think that's different from gel, Alea, as I don't gave them infilled but I would have a job removing the polish myself. Btw I like the colour of yours. Antjexix if you say you stop for a few days, maybe at that point you could apply some polish and perhaps you'd be less likely to bite them. It's difficult to break a lifelong habit, so I do sympathise.
Is it ever possible to make a curriculum that is neutral and unbiased?
Good Morning Wednesday 30th September 2026



. But then, as the big day got nearer I suddenly realised one day that my nails were growing! I hadn't been aware that I'd stopped biting them, and on the day itself I had beautiful long nails which I painted in a pearlescent white nail varnish. I was so proud of them. 
