I'd like a return to skirts with proper waistbands and button and zip fastenings, instead of the turnover elastic style so prevalent now. If I buy to fit hips and tummy the waist gapes unwearably, and can't be altered, but a button fastening means I can usually move it along, or thread elastic round the waistband. I hate the metal fasteners on trousers too, for similar reasons, and they often stick out and show as a bump in a jumper or T shirt worn over..
I wish too that 'on the waist' really meant that, instead of an inch or two below. More comfortable, less draughty.
Requests from unknown numbers to add on WhatsApp
, but since having my knee replacement op, I also have a swollen knee, that doesn't look good in a tight fit trouser leg. Hope we can get M&S to listen, and I have never used my Sparks card. All they seem to want is info on your spending patterns.
!.
). I have lived in their lambswool jumpers and cord trousers for years. Not any more; the cords have suddenly disappeared and the jumpers, if I can find any in wearable colours, go into holes after several washes.