I need advice. My son is getting married I a few weeks to a lovely lady, who I adore. However, I am feeling very inadequate. Their family are huge, and high fliers in all walks of life, including a Bishop, MP's, to name just two, and high maintenance!. I am afraid that I and my small family, max 12 persons will feel uncomfortable in this upmarket setting. Needless to say my son is totally loved and accepted by his new family, and I am thankful for that. And, we haven't had occasion to meet any of the family in advance as they all live too spread out.....
Sorry for this ramble....but now to the nitty gritty. I don't know what to wear. I am 68, a simple style of person who likes and needs to be accepted for who I am. I cannot pretend to be someone I'm not. I am a little overweight, size 20. I have joint problems which means I cannot wear stylish shoes. PLEASE SOMEONE COME TO MY AID