Oh I am so happy I am not on my own with this. Dread hairdressers and as for those mirrors!!!! The most recent one I had been with for 3 years. Went for my last cut with her in January. She hacked the back of my hair instead of leaving it in my usual bob style. It has taken until now to get it to grow all to one length again with my husband trimming it neatly occasionally. I have always cut my own fringe anyway so at this point, I don't miss not having a hairdresser! I'm toying with the idea of using the latest trend.....a turkish barber when I next need a good haircut...as my son and son-in-law always look good. The one they use does exactly what they ask him to do.
Even More Word Pairs (from Aug 2025)
WORD ASSOCIATION -27 (June 26)
Hoping for reviews on the lightweight ‘click on’ mops I’ve seen online.
