Another month, another hairdresser. This one was recommended by a new friend who has a lovely hairstyle. I went through the stuff I tell all new hairdressers plus my special requests because I know my hair (I am 65 after all). We had a nice chat about my granddaughters and his new baby and he turned me out looking reasonable, but this morning when I washed it myself - oh dear - here we go again. I can't make it look like that and I'm annoyed - again. I don't know why they do it or how to communicate what I want so that I get it. Over the years I've taken in pictures, talked about Judi Dench and Helen Mirren (young hairdressers don't know who they are), described in detail what I don't want - so I'm frumpy and miserable - again.
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
This sounds awful … Elderly lady euthanised against her will in Canada
Reporting Trump's comments on other countries
Major incident declared this morning near RAF Fairford with home evacuated.

and I'm currently avoiding them all for the reason you mention. Now all I have to do is work out how get tell the one who comes to my house to cut my hair that I shan't be making another appointment (She makes the follow up appointment before she leaves!) Why didn't I think it through! 
