I have to wear a belt with all my trousers- same kind of figure as teabag- bit of a midriff bulge and no backside. Even trousers that seem to fit when I put them on, start slipping down after a while. A slim leather belt does the trick, but I need to make sure there are belt loops before I buy a new pair. I added loops to a pair of linen type trousers I bought last year, and made a fabric tie belt to use with them, as leather belt doesn’t suit lighter fabrics.
LAST THREE (WORDS) LETTERS (Cont. from May) Aug 2026
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you


), and there are several cotton and linen dresses I'm looking forward to wearing again. I find them very cool and practical in Summer, and you don't have to choose "old lady" frocks!