just had a look at Pinterest under "Capsule Wardrobe". Although probably helpful, it is very 'magnolia', with shades of beige, grey and black. I like a bit of colour - in facat, a LOT of colour! Since my hair went white, I can wear all sorts like scarlet, without looking jaundiced. So I do.
Sorry not helpful to OP at all...
‘The Professionals’ - 7 hand puppets…
Hoping for reviews on the lightweight ‘click on’ mops I’ve seen online.


The other issue is that I'm always cold so all the lovely summery things I have I generally cover up with a cardigan both to keep my hideous wrinkly arms out of sight and for warmth. I rarely go out so tend to keep stuff 'for best' then it never gets worn and ends up being resigned to the charity bag. One thing is certain - I won't run out of clothes capsule wardrobe or not!!