This year I decided to let my hair grow long and it is now shoulder length. It is thick and auburn, but now with silver/grey highlights, especially underneath. It also has a natural curl upwards.
I would appreciate any ideas for how I could put it up/back during the day. I've put it into a small pony tail with a scrunchie and also pushed it behind my ears. I have arthritic hands and am not very deft, so something fairly simple would be ideal. Is there anything I could buy that would work? Any ideas welcome. And yes, I did wonder if I'd done the right thing over the long, hot summer! 
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
This sounds awful … Elderly lady euthanised against her will in Canada
Reporting Trump's comments on other countries
Major incident declared this morning near RAF Fairford with home evacuated.



