Going from Eyebrows to "Eyelashes" Ive only recently started using a bit and I mean a bit of make up (age63) 
Bought a new wax type crayon eyeliner and struggled all morning with one eyelid...(look like ive done 10 rounds in boxing ring now ive wiped it off so many times)
Just had a good look in magnified mirror and I think my eyelashes had gone/dissapeared !! ive never had lush eyebrows or eyelashes and im very fair skinned /hair etc never been a hairy person.
I know hair dissapears on our bodies as we age but I cant see any eye lash at all on one eye there's a few on the other ! any ideas ?
Off out now will check back later. to all you wise Gnetters
Im sure its been discussed before but cant find the thread.
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Even More Word Pairs (from Aug 2025)




