Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

No more panda eyes....help

(7 Posts)
Lisa63 Fri 17-May-19 22:31:09

Can anyone recommend a "stay put" intense black eyeliner ( liquid)??? Ive tryed sooo many and none actual do what they state...MAC/RIMMEL/L'OREAL/ LAURA GELLER/BOURJOI/ CLINIQUE..... plus all cheap superdrug brands....katvonD as well... please any brands that last?

notnecessarilywiser Sat 18-May-19 06:56:08

I feel your pain, Lisa . I'm currently using this Soap and Glory one, which is pretty good - www.boots.com/beauty/makeup/eyes/mascara/thick-fast-high-definition-collagen-c-10262639

Buffybee Sat 18-May-19 07:19:16

Hi Lisa, I've had a problem with panda eyes and have spent a small fortune trying to find one which doesn't end up, under my eyes.
The best I've found is Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl pencil, which really does not move at all.

Lisa63 Sat 18-May-19 08:42:12

Aha thats one i have not tried i defo will go buy and try...appreciate your reply?

Lisa63 Sat 18-May-19 08:44:07

Rimmel scandalise pencil doesnt work for me.. its a disaster....cheers for reply.

Dee1012 Sun 02-Jun-19 11:35:09

The best one's for me are the Urban Decay and Charlotte Tilbury pencils, not the cheapest but long lasting and very good. A more purse friendly one is Kiko.

Beammeupscottie Sun 02-Jun-19 11:41:46

I now it's a bit of a fiddle, but try a block eyeliner you paint on with a fine brush (from art shop). You get a softer line as you are not pulling the skin. They last for ages.
If you don't want to splash out. a lot of block eyeshadows can be wetted to paint a line.