Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Lockdown skincare

(36 Posts)
Blossoming Thu 21-Jan-21 22:38:06

My complexion is looking less than radiant thanks to winter and lockdown. Any recommendations for a skincare regime to regain some glow?

icrnan Wed 03-Feb-21 19:11:30

I have developed dandruffy eyebrows too. I use night cream on them, it seems to help.

Blossoming Wed 03-Feb-21 19:18:28

icrnan I was going to suggest using a little face cream on them. I usually run a finger along my brows when doing my face.

My L’Oreal products have arrived, I’m currently using a sample pack of No. 7 Protect and Perfect so will finish that up before switching.

Blossoming Thu 18-Feb-21 16:34:34

Hello ladies, I have now being using Rosy Glow for 3 days and can see a real difference already. I have sensitive skin but no adverse effects from this. I’m naturally very pale and it definitely doesn’t show up as a different colour, nor is it heavy or greasy. Thanks for the recommendations. smile

Trisha57 Fri 26-Feb-21 09:29:02

Blossoming - I've just ordered the Rosy Glow from ebay on all the recommendations here, including yours! I'll give it a go for a while and report back.

Luckylegs Fri 26-Feb-21 12:57:34

You’ve got me looking now, NotaGran55 and Hourglass Ambient blah blah blah isn’t a snip of a bargain now! They all must have realised how good it is! Don’t know where to try and get it now and I’ve got to have it now you’ve mentioned it!

Trisha57 Mon 01-Mar-21 10:52:44

Well, the Rosy Glow has certainly made my skin look healthier and not so "porridge" coloured. I'll keep using it - even my OH noticed that I looked different and asked if I was wearing makeup!

timetogo2016 Mon 01-Mar-21 10:57:58

Neals Yard face cream is very good Blossoming.
I use it in the winter when out and about and it isn`t greasy or expensive.

OMalley60 Fri 05-Mar-21 11:14:31

I have just ordered my Rosy Glow by L’Oréal thank you every one for advice.

J52 Fri 05-Mar-21 11:52:40

Thank you ladies, on your recommendation I’ve bought some Rosey glow. Used it for the first time today, awaiting a complete transformation. grin

cupcake1 Fri 05-Mar-21 12:14:15

Clarins double serum evened out my complexion on the first application although yet to work on lines and wrinkles ?! Not cheap although the bottle lasts quite a while.