Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Long line tunic

(60 Posts)
Dyffryn Wed 11-May-22 10:50:19

Has anyone got recommendations for where to shop for a tunic to wear with leggings please.

Marydoll Thu 12-May-22 15:57:15

westendgirl

I have just come across a superb company called Nomads who sell ethical and Fair Trade clothing (their philosophy makes a really interesting read)
I found them so helpful , caring and shall be going there again.By the way they have free uk returns on any order.It's worth looking at the website, and they have some fantastic bargains in the clearance.

Oh No! Thank you, westendgirl

I was tempted to look and saw at least two dresses I like. I am supposed to be decluttering!

Marydoll Thu 12-May-22 16:19:18

I have just found a code for 20% off and it works with clearance.
I also got free delivery.
Thanks westendgirl

CELEBRATE is the code!

westendgirl Wed 18-May-22 14:21:39

Thank you for the code, Marydoll.

Hetty58 Wed 18-May-22 15:20:28

Oldab, I'd use the tights for straining paint - or, cut into long strips, they're brilliant for holding up plants in the garden.

Fleur20 Thu 19-May-22 22:04:44

Thanks Marydoll!!

Caleo Fri 20-May-22 00:37:47

I wish I could look decent in leggings but I have a round body and thinish legs and look ridiculous with little thin legs hanging down below a tunic..

LadyStardust Fri 20-May-22 15:24:14

I have a selection of long line shirts I wear over jeggings etc. I have a couple of nice ones from Next ( favourite one in the photo) and have just had the white one delivered from Roman. I was a tunic girl in the past but I'm liking wearing shirts for a change!

HettyBetty Fri 20-May-22 18:28:13

westendgirlI love Nomad clothes, for their ethics and their quality. I was wearing a shirt from them the other day and got a couple of compliments. It's 11 years old and shows no signs of wear at all.

Ailsa43 Sat 21-May-22 01:04:06

Have a look at Evans they have some beautiful tunics, and half the price of many of the previous suggestions...