Gransnet forums

Technology

Cancelling 'free trial' newspaper sub on Kindle - help!

(6 Posts)
JO4 Sat 28-Jul-12 10:06:01

That's good. smile

Grannyknot Sat 28-Jul-12 09:29:41

Thanks a ton both of you, I managed to do it with the info provided by JO4. (Better and clearer advice BTW than the Kindle forums techies!) I'm quite computer savvy, so all I can say is they don't make it easy it is not plainly obvious, so I shall have to now find the 'feedback' section! Cheers. flowers

JO4 Thu 26-Jul-12 11:31:53

Actually you need to hover over 'kindle' in the list under 'Shop by Department'. Then click on 'Manage your Kindle'. Then go to subscriptions.

JO4 Thu 26-Jul-12 11:27:48

Go to kindle store on Amazon website. Log on. Click on manage your subscriptions. You should be able to do it from there.

Daisyanswerdo Thu 26-Jul-12 11:17:12

Grannyknot have you tried contacting the newspaper via its website? I've been in this situation too.

Grannyknot Thu 26-Jul-12 10:52:52

I impulsively clicked on yes to receive a free 2 week trial sub to a daily newspaper the day I got my brand new Kindle, but I hate it! Thought I'd easily be able to opt out within the period but for the life of me can't find where or how. I've looked on the Kindle itself, in the Amazon account, on kindle.com and nowhere do I see it listed how to get out of it. Please help!